Whether your looking to create an event, find a home for public art, or have a wall you'd love to see a mural on... start here. Festivals, celebrations, and performances that use public right-of-ways will require a Special Event Permit. Below are a list of commonly needed guidelines and applications.

If you need more assistance, contact us.

Contact us for Mural Guidelines & Application

Special Event Application

Special Event Concession Form

Band Trailer Request

Tent and Canopy Regulations & Permit Application

City of Allentown Pavilion Rental - English

City of Allentown Pavilion Rental - Spanish

Non-profit Temporary Food Distribution Application

Pop-up & Seasonal Temporary Food Application

Sidewalk Cafe Application

Mobile Vendor Guidelines

Mobile Vendor Application & Instructions

Mobile Food License Application

Flame Effect Regulations & Permit Application

Pyrotechnic Regulations & Permit Application




© 2020 Allentown Arts Commission.  All Rights Reserved.  Proudly created with